Be part of the action in this thrilling and fun work environment
We are excited to announce that we have officially opened Tomb Raider: The LIVE Experience.
We are always on the lookout to expand our Tomb Raider company and to meet performers from all backgrounds, especially if you have never reached out to us before.
Please send your applications including your CV and headshot to
Location: Camden, London
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Working Hours: As required - Will vary based on business demand
We are looking for fun, dynamic, and friendly personalities to join our Operations team. You will be self-motivated, able to work independently or as part of a team. You must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays, and special events. You will adopt an enthusiastic, assertive, and passionate approach to Guest Service at all times. You will be passionate about the product and have a keen eye for detail. This is a varied role and includes the opportunity to work across a number of areas in our busy attraction, no day is ever the same at Tomb Raider!
This role encapsulates a range of positions within our attraction, each day you will be allocated a position to work in, these include:
- Front of house ticketing/retail / guest experience
- Back of house, resetting game rooms and zone
- Photo Operator.
- Be the face of the Tomb Raider LIVE, welcoming all guests and ensuring that they all leave having had an amazing experience that will last a lifetime.
- Reset game rooms and props in a timely and efficient manner.
- Support the Show operations Coordinator to ensure the smooth running of the back of house operations.
- Working hand in hand with the actors to ensure the best possible guest experience inside the experience
- Manage all guest enquiries efficiently and maintain a consistently positive attitude.
- Celebrate success with the team at every available opportunity, have open and honest communication with fellow colleagues and managers offering support to all.
- Arrive to work punctually, ready to work with your uniform correct and well kept.
- Work across all parts of the operations function daily, striving for world class standards and regularly feeding back new ideas and initiatives to the Operations Manager.
- Learn and maintain the equipment within the Operations department, ensuring quick fixes can be swiftly completed to ensure attraction standards are maintained.
- Use initiative while on position to ensure stock levels and cleanliness standards are always maintained.
- Drive sales through each of our commercial units when required, upselling retail merchandise and photography products as required.
- Work within the guidelines to ensure all stock processes are followed as required.
- Treat all guests as individuals, thinking on your feet to ensure their experience exceeds their expectations.
- Proactively approach and interact with guests in an open and genuine manner and have the confidence to engage in conversation with guests of all ages and backgrounds.
- Have good product knowledge of the Tomb Raider LIVE, highlighting benefits of each of our products to guests in order to increase sales and ensure value for money.
- Live and breathe world class service, with guests at the heart of everything we do not only within the Operations Department but within the wider attraction.
- Create a fun and exciting photo opportunity and end of the show. This includes playing a video and operating a phot screen.
- Act as an advocate for the guest, identifying and sharing ideas to management about how we can make the guest experience even better.
Health, Safety and Security
- Read and sign off against all departmental risk assessments, CoSWPs and SOPs, ensuring that all risks are minimised, creating a safe environment for our guests and fellow team members.
- Responsible for the safety of your colleagues and guests as they enjoy the attraction.
- Follow all processes and procedures while working within the attraction, ensuring the health and safety of all guests and staff is always maintained.
- Train new team members both on position (shadowing) and by one to one theory training using the departments manuals (COSWPs).
- Report any health and safety issues and near misses using the methods in place, informing any member of the Management team in a timely manner.
- Represent the department at health and safety forums and meetings as and when required.
Skills and Experience
- Focused on delivering a world class Guest Experience.
- Good initiative and able to think on their feet.
- Self-motivated and works well as part of a team.
- Live Theatre or Attraction experience is desirable but not required.
- You must be able to work weekends and late nights.
- Previous work in a bar or hospitality setting.
- Previous work behind the scenes at a live attraction.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details for consideration