Health & Safety Waiver
Tomb Raider: The Live Experience Participation Waiver
A downloadable version of the health and safety waiver can be found here.
All activities are run to the highest possible standards. Participants should recognise that all activities involve an inherent element of risk. As such, entry into this experience is at your own risk.
- Please be aware that these activities can be deemed as physically strenuous at times. There are certain parts of Tomb Raider – The Live Experience which feature low ceilings and/or small claustrophobic spaces, changes of level and uneven surfaces. Some areas may require climbing up and down ladders, crawling through tunnels or sliding down slides. There will be special effects in use in certain activities including visual, audio, special and smoke effects which may startle guests. You must wear clothing and footwear that is suitable to undertake the activities.
- If at any time you are uncomfortable with the activity and what it entails, please stop as soon as it is safe to do so and inform a member of staff who will make appropriate arrangements.
- Instructions given to you by Tomb Raider: The Live Experience staff must be strictly adhered to. Activities are provided for your enjoyment. Please resist competitive urges, the activity is a challenge and not a race or competition.
- If you do not understand any of the instructions given to you by a member of staff you must ask for those instructions to be explained again. You should only undertake the relevant activities when you know how to do so safely.
- You should let us know immediately if you feel ill while using our equipment or facilities. A suitably trained First Aider is on site and available at all times to assist.
- Participation in activities should be within your own ability. If you know, or are concerned you have a medical condition which might interfere with your ability to participate safely, you should seek advice from a relevant medical professional and follow the advice before you use the equipment and facilities.
- If you have a disability or any pre-existing injuries, allergies or illnesses you must notify us immediately and follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to partake in the activity safely, if this is indeed possible. This includes those with epilepsy as flash photography, strobe lights and pulsating lights are used throughout. Please note Latex is also used throughout the experience so those with severe allergies must making a member of staff aware prior to entering the attraction.
- Pregnancy strictly prohibits participation. Little Lion Entertainment does not permit participation at any stage of pregnancy given the nature of the physical activity required to play an active team role and manoeuvre through the experience. If you suspect that you may be pregnant, Little Lion Entertainment advise that you consult your doctor in order to ascertain whether or not you are pregnant.
Venue & Show Rules
- Under no circumstances will any person be allowed to participate in any activity if they appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Please tell a member of staff, or refrain from taking part if this is the case.
- No filming or photography will be allowed while you undertake the experience. Everyone who enters the building will have to store phones away in the lockers provided.
- No violence, abusive or aggressive behaviour of any kind will be tolerated towards any members of staff. Offenders may be reported to the police or relevant authorities and any offences committed under these terms may be subject to prosecution. If we feel that our staff are at threat at any point, the offender will be ejected.
- Anyone under the age of 18 will not be permitted without an adult.
- Anyone under the age of 12 will not be permitted.
- Participation In the challenges that Involve the BAGJUMP® is forbidden for:
- Users under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Those who are pregnant or who suspect that they are pregnant.
- Those with current or pre-existing back, neck or spine conditions.
- Those who have recently undergone surgery or who have Internal Injuries that could be exasperated through a jumping or falling action.
- Users with heart conditions.
- Those weighing over 300lb/136kg.
- Participation on the Zip Line is prohibited for those above 150kg (23 stone)
- Tomb Raider: The Live Experience and its representatives also reserve the right to terminate any activity if staff feel that you are a danger to yourself, any of the participants or staff.
- If a person is asked to leave because of their behaviour, no refund will be due for any activity that is missed as a result.
- Any wilful damage to set or equipment may be liable to costs by offending participants.
- For the most enjoyable experience we encourage you to do your best to role - play and go along with the plot and story of the training and teambuilding event.
- Your photograph will be taken during the experience. This photo may be used for Marketing material, should you wish it not to be, please let a member of staff know today. These photos are owned by Little Lion Entertainment.
- CCTV is in operation in Tomb Raider: The Live Experience
I understand all of the risks associated with the Tomb Raider: The Live Experience, which includes but is in no way limited to physical exertion. I hereby acknowledge, confirm, and agree that, at all times whilst engaging in activities, I am doing so at my own risk and will exercise the highest degree of care and caution for my own personal safety and the safety of others. I hereby give my consent for participation and warrant Little Lion Entertainment Ltd and their servants and agents against any claim by me for any loss or injury, save for personal injury were caused by negligence.
I confirm that I do not know of any medical condition that may make it more likely for me to be involved in an incident or cause injury or illness to others. By signing this document, I agree to all the terms in this document and all other Health & Safety documents related to this event and that I am the appropriate age, as specified In point 12 and 13 of this document.
Please tick if you are happy for us to retain your information. We will use this for marketing purposes and to keep you up to date with news and offers from Little Lion Entertainment and Tomb Raider: The Live Experience.