Terms and Conditions
Tomb Raider: The LIVE Experience is owned and run by Little Lion Entertainment.
Ticketing for Little Lion Entertainment/ Tomb Raider: The LIVE Experience is delivered by our ticketing partner Eventim and sales are bound by their Terms And Conditions Of Sale in addition to those of Little Lion Entertainment.
- Tickets you purchase are for personal use and cannot be exchanged, transferred or sold on for profit. Breach of this condition will entitle Little Lion Entertainment to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation, or liability.
- In addition to the ticket price your order includes payment of a booking fee per ticket, an administration fee per order and on occasion other supplementary fees which may apply to the event. Those fees are not refundable.
- To prevent fraud and protect Little Lion Entertainment and you, we may carry out checks and/or you may be asked to provide additional information (such as a copy of a credit or debit card statement) after your booking so we can verify your purchase. If we suspect fraud we may cancel any order or tickets. Failure to supply these may result in the cancellation of your tickets.
- You must inform Little Lion Entertainment of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the tickets. Our contact details are included in these Terms and Conditions. Our preferred method to contact you is email. You should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder.
- An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate, but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction, or supplementary fees you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
- We operate a dynamic pricing model, meaning that prices may go up or down. Throughout the year we may offer seasonal promotions and discounts. The price of your ticket(s) will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- The attraction is recorded using CCTV for the health and safety of you and our staff. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience.
- If you are making the booking on behalf of others in your group, it is your responsibility to ensure that these additional players agree to these terms and are in receipt of all relevant information relating to the booking. Little Lion Entertainment shall not be responsible if members of your group are unable to participate in the Experience as a result of you failing to provide them with all the relevant information.
DELIVERY AND COLLECTION
- Tickets will be despatched to you electronically, please ensure a valid email address is provided at checkout.
- Tickets must be printed or displayed on a digital device when arriving at the attraction.
- Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected, and any corrections are discretionary. Refunds are not available.
CANCELLATION RIGHTS AND REFUNDS
- Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased. Other than for the reasons set out in these Terms and Conditions.
CANCELLATION, CHANGE OR POSTPONEMENT OF AN EVENT
- Decisions to change or cancel events are the responsibility of Little Lion Entertainment. Little Lion Entertainment cannot guarantee to inform you of any change or cancellation of any event or be held responsible for refunds or for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or service or other compensation.
- You should always check that an event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
- If Little Lion Entertainment cancels an event or makes significant changes to the venue, date, or show time, Little Lion Entertainment will endeavour to inform you in advance of the event time. Customers will usually be contacted by email, however in urgent cases contact may be by phone.
- If an event is rescheduled, changed or moved by Little Lion Entertainment you will be given the option of either exchanging your tickets for a new date/location or crediting the value of your booking for use at a future time.
- If an event is cancelled by Little Lion Entertainment you will be offered the above options (point 17) or if these options are unsuitable you may be offered a refund. Please note that any administration and transaction fees are not refundable in any circumstances
- Except where otherwise expressly stated in these booking conditions, we regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of “force majeure”. In these booking conditions, “force majeure” means any event which we (Little Lion Entertainment) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity or actual threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside our control.
- During the COVID-19 global pandemic customers book in full knowledge of the changeable circumstances set by current government legislation.
- Should a change in current legislation mean that you are no longer able to attend an event Little Lion Entertainment will offer to rebook you for a future event once legislation allows. Little Lion Entertainment are unable to offer a refund under such circumstances.
- Should a change in legislation force the closure of a venue, all affected customers will have their booking account credited with the value of their tickets for future use once legislation allows. Little Lion Entertainment are unable to offer a refund under such circumstances.
- Except where outlined above, no refunds will be offered under any circumstances.
ATTENDING THE ATTRACTION
- Little Lion Entertainment has no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind suffered at or in connection with any event (including loss, damage or theft any personal property at an event).
- Admission to the attraction is always subject to any terms, conditions or rules of Little Lion Entertainment If you breach those terms, conditions or rules then Little Lion Entertainment may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue.
- Amongst other things you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements (including security searches for the safety of those attending the attraction). Little Lion Entertainment will have rights to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances or make unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
- Pregnancy strictly prohibits participation. This includes those who become pregnant between booking their ticket and attending the attraction.
- Tomb Raider: The LIVE Experience is only open to customers aged 12+. Customers aged under 18 must be accompanied by a playing adult with a valid ticket. 12 - 17 year olds attending without an accompanying adult will not be able to play and no refund will be offered/ given.
- Upon arrival at Tomb Raider: The LIVE Experience you will be required to sign a health and safety waiver. Failure to sign this will result in you being unable to play the attraction, and no refund will be offered. This is in line our health and safety policy.
- Latecomers may not be admitted and no refund will be offered.
- Tomb Raider: The LIVE Experience is a physical attraction, if you are doubtful that you may be able to participate for any reason please contact our Guest Services team for more information.
- When you receive your tickets check the details carefully. When attending the event, carry proof of age if appropriate.
- Tomb Raider: The LIVE Experience can be played in groups of a maximum of 8 people. If you purchase fewer than 8 tickets for your timeslot you may have additional players added to your team.
- Little Lion Entertainment cannot be liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others. However, Little Lion Entertainment does not seek to exclude its liability to you for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited.
- These terms and conditions do not create any rights or obligations enforceable by or against anyone other than Little Lion Entertainment, Tomb Raider: The LIVE Experience, and you.
- The purchase by you of tickets and these terms and conditions (and any contractual or non-contractual matters arising in relation to these terms and conditions) are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of any transaction between you and Little Lion Entertainment are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Pricing is subject to change at any time and without notice.
SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION
Full Terms & Conditions
By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information. Please note nothing in these Terms restricts the participant's statutory rights as a consumer and if required advice can be obtained from a Trading Standards Office or Citizens Advice Bureau for further information relating to these statutory rights.
Promoter: Little Lion Entertainment, 22 – 32 Shaftesbury Ave, London, W1D 7EU
- This prize draw is open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Little Lion Entertainment (“Promoter”), its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this prize draw.
- The prize draw will run from 17/03/2022 to 23:59 on 24/03/2022 inclusive (“Promotional Period”). Any entries received outside the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
- Internet access required and entrants must have an active public Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account. If you do not have an account you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this. No purchase necessary.
- You can enter into the prize draw a maximum of three times, one per social media platform. Only one entry per person, per social media platform (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram) will be counted, regardless of the number of Twitter, Facebook or Instagram comments made during the Promotional Period. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details including but not limited to creating multiple Twitter, Facebook and/or Instagram accounts will be disqualified from this promotion. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- The entrant entering the promotion must be the owner of the Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account used. Proof of ownership of the social media account and proof of age may be required.
- Entrants entering the promotion must have a public profile Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account.
- Any entries received from private accounts on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram will not be entered due to privacy restrictions. To enter from a private account, participants must amend their account settings to a public account in order for their entry to be accepted.
- You must continue to keep your social media account on a public setting for 4 weeks after the end of the Promotion Period in order to be contacted if you are selected as the winner.
- To enter the prize draw, you must do the following during the Promotional Period:
- Login to your Twitter account and comment in response to the “What is your favourite Lara Croft quote?” tweet by @TRaiderLIVE about the promotion tagging @TRaiderLIVE, AND/OR;
- Login to your Facebook account and comment below a post by @TRaiderLIVE about the promotion, in response to “What is your favourite Lara Croft quote?” AND/OR;
- Login to your Instagram account and comment below a post by @TRaiderLIVE about the promotion, in response to “What is your favourite Lara Croft quote?”.
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of Twitter, Facebook and/or Instagram. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to Twitter, Facebook and/or Instagram.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or invalid entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- The Promoter monitors responses to this promotion and if any responses or any previous posts made by an entrant are, or could be regarded as, being disrespectful towards other members of the Twitter, Facebook and/or Instagram communities or which contain anything which is likely to or could cause offence or distress will be removed from the promotion.
- An entrant’s use on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram is subject to the Terms and Conditions located at https://twitter.com/tos, https://www.facebook.com/terms and https://help.instagram.com/478745558852511
- Participants’ entries will be deemed invalid if any post contains offensive, defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content; includes the names of any individual without their express permission; in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, cause any widespread or serious offense (taking into account prevailing community views or standards; contains any content that could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner; includes trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by the entrant or used without the right holder’s prior written permission (including famous names, company names etc; contains any images of children; or contains content deemed socially irresponsible or likely to breach the CAP Code.
- Tweets and comments must not tag another person, brand or group. Tweets, comments and images must not show or mention another person except where the entrant has obtained express permission to publicly share their image or platform name. All entries must conform to Twitter, Facebook and Instagram guidelines and terms and conditions.
Prize and Fulfilment
- Entries must be received by 23:59 on 24/03/2022 (“Closing Date”) to be entered into the prize draw.
- One prize will be available to win during the Promotional Period for one winner and their guest. The prize consists of the following:
- Gift voucher to cover the value of 2 x tickets for Tomb Raider: The LIVE Experience in London (valid from 10/05/2022 for 12 months)
- Transport to London to the value of up to £200
- The prize is as stated and nothing else is included.
- The winner and guest are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions as being included as part of the prize.
- There is no cash or other alternative for the prize in whole or in part except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize, or part of the prize, with one of equal or greater value at the choosing and discretion of the Promoter.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The prize draw will take place on 25/03/2022 by an independent adjudicator who will randomly select the winner from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period.
- The winner will receive a direct message via Twitter, Facebook or Instagram dependent on the platform used on entry within 3 working days of the Closing Date of the Promotional Period. The winner will have 5 working days to accept the prize by following the instructions provided in the initial winning notification. The winner will need to confirm that they are a UK resident aged 18+ and provide their email address and county to accept the prize. Failure to do this, or if the winner is ineligible or rejects the prize, will result in the prize being forfeited and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original winner or reallocate the prize at its discretion without liability to the winner. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their Twitter, Facebook or Instagram direct messages during this time in case they are the winner.
- Once the winner has confirmed acceptance of the prize and on completion of any verification process, the gift voucher will be emailed to the email address provided during the claim process within 7 working days. The Promoter will liaise with the winner to arrange a suitable date and time to take the prize, and arrange travel to London for the winner and their guest.
Other Important Information
- The winner takes part in the prize at their own risk and to the fullest extent allowed by law; the Promoter accepts no liability with regard to such prizes whatsoever. The Promoter will have no liability in relation to the conduct of the winner, nor in connection with any circumstances outside its control with respect to the prize once delivered to the winner.
- If any element of this promotion will be delayed or affected due to the continuing COVID-19 pandemic, the Promoter will endeavour to update entrants as to any unavoidable changes to the promotional dates or prize.
- Once the winner has confirmed a date and time to take the prize, the winner will need to visit https://www.tombraiderlive.co.uk/ to redeem their gift voucher and select the date and time they would like to participate in Tomb Raider: The LIVE Experience. Certain dates and times may be subject to availability.
- The gift voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- The winner and their guest acknowledge and agree that they are subject to the full terms and conditions of the tickets, which can be viewed at: https://www.tombraiderlive.co.uk/terms-conditions/.
- Pregnancy strictly prohibits participation.
- The winner must be aged 18+ and the winner’s guest must be aged 12+.
- The Promoter will make available the winner’s surname and county of residence upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 months after the closing date of this promotion. Promoter reserves the right to refuse any or all such requests. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting email@example.com. The Promoter may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and on acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the winner failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or fulfilment of their prize.
- Sale, transfer or exchange of any part of the prize package is strictly prohibited. Any attempt to sell, transfer or exchange the prize will result in the prize being withdrawn by the Promoter and the prize will be declared null and void.
- The Promoter will not be held responsible for the winner not taking advantage of the prize due to health or any other reason.
- The prize must be taken by the winner in person unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the value of the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for proof of address and ID (passport, driving licence or equivalent) and to refuse to award the prize or disqualify any entrant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the Promotion.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. By entering the promotion, all participants accept that they have no claim against Twitter, Facebook and/or Instagram whatsoever. By entering the promotion via Twitter, Facebook and/or Instagram all participants agree to a complete liability release for Twitter, Facebook and/or Instagram.
- These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual issues which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by relevant local law with any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
- Personal data is not shared with third parties except for the above purposes, in accordance with applicable law.
- By participating in the Promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here. You can request access to your personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
20% Off Tickets On The Day Tickets w/ Discount Card.
1) The voucher entitles the holder to 20% off all tickets to Tomb Raider: The LIVE Experience. The voucher is single use and may only be used once.
2) The voucher is only valid when purchasing tickets at the venue and is not valid for purchases online.
3) Any tickets purchased using the 20% discount card are only valid for the day of purchase. This offer is not valid for any day, other than the day of which tickets are bought. i.e. If somebody redeems the voucher in person on a Monday, their ticket will be assigned to an arrival slot for that Monday.
4) All tickets purchased are subject to the full terms and conditions outlined above.