Terms and Conditions
CONSUMER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Tomb Raider: The LIVE Experience is operated by Little Lion Entertainment.
In these terms and conditions “LLE” refers to Little Lion Entertainment Limited
- Ticketing for Little Lion Entertainment/Tomb Raider: The LIVE Experience is delivered by our ticketing partner Eventim and sales are bound by their Terms and Conditions Of Sale in addition to those of LLE.
- Tomb Raider: The LIVE Experience is a live event, please ensure your order is correct before completing your transaction, as changes to your order cannot be guaranteed once confirmed. All sales are final and non-refundable.
- Purchased tickets are for personal use only and cannot be exchanged, transferred or sold for profit. Breach of this condition will entitle LLE to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
- The ticket price includes payment of a booking fee per ticket, in addition to an administration fee per order and on occasion other supplementary fees which may apply to the event. Those fees are not refundable under any circumstance.
- To prevent fraud and protect LLE and you, we may carry out checks and/or you may be asked to provide additional information (such as a copy of a credit or debit card statement) after your booking so we can verify your purchase. If we suspect fraud, we may cancel any order or tickets. Failure to supply the requested details may result in the cancellation of your tickets.
- You must inform LLE of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the tickets. Our contact details are included in these Terms and Conditions. Our preferred method to contact you is email. You should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder.
- An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate, but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
- We operate a dynamic pricing model, meaning prices may change during the period of sale. The price of your ticket will be confirmed at the time of booking. LLE will not offer refunds for any difference should the price of your tickets change after completion of an order.
- Throughout the year we may offer seasonal promotions and discounts. Only ONE promotion/discount may be applied per order, and they cannot be retroactively applied to any completed orders.
- All attraction shows are recorded using CCTV for the health and safety of guests and staff. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience.
- If you are making the booking on behalf of others in your group, it is your responsibility to ensure that these additional players agree to these terms and are in receipt of all relevant information relating to the booking. LLE shall not be held responsible if members of your group are unable to participate in the Experience as a result of you failing to provide them with all the relevant information.
DELIVERY AND COLLECTION
- Tickets will be dispatched to you electronically, please ensure a valid email address is provided at checkout.
- Tickets must be printed or displayed on a digital device when arriving at the attraction.
- Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected, and any corrections are discretionary. Refunds are not available.
CANCELLATION RIGHTS AND REFUNDS
- Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased. Other than for the reasons set out in these Terms and Conditions.
CANCELLATION, CHANGE OR POSTPONEMENT OF AN EVENT
- Decisions to change or cancel events are the responsibility of LLE. LLE cannot guarantee to inform you of any change or cancellation of any event or be held responsible for refunds or for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or service or other compensation.
- You should always check that an event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
- If LLE cancels an event or makes significant changes to the venue, date, or show time, LLE will endeavour to inform you in advance of the event time. Customers will usually be contacted by email, however in urgent cases contact may be by phone.
- If an event is rescheduled, changed or moved by LLE you will be given the option of either exchanging your tickets for a new date/location or crediting the value of your booking for use at a future time.
- If an event is cancelled by LLE you will be offered the above options (point 16) or if these options are unsuitable you may be offered a refund. Please note that any administration and transaction fees are not refundable in any circumstances.
- LLE have partnered with Ticket Plan to provide optional protection for your order. We regret, if you choose not to purchase this protection and you or any member of your party need to cancel your booking once it has been confirmed, it will not be possible to offer any exchange or refund.
- Except where outlined above, no refunds will be offered under any circumstances.
- Except where otherwise expressly stated in these booking conditions, we regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of “force majeure”. In these booking conditions, “force majeure” means any event which we (LLE) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity or actual threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside our control.
ATTENDING A SHOW
- LLE has no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind suffered at or in connection with any event (including loss, damage or theft any personal property at an event).
- Admission to a show is always subject to any terms, conditions or rules of LLE. If you breach those terms, conditions or rules then LLE may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue without refund.
- Comply with health and safety rules and briefings alongside any security requirements (including security searches for the safety of those attending the show). LLE reserve the right to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you have consumed alcohol or illegal substances before playing, are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances or make unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings. Ejection in such circumstances will be at the discretion of the attraction management and no refund will be offered.
- Pregnancy strictly prohibits participation. This includes those who become pregnant between booking their ticket and playing the experience. Refunds are not offered in such circumstances.
- Tomb Raider: The LIVE Experience is only open to guests aged 9+. Bookings with guests aged under 16 must have 1 paying and playing adults (18+) per team. 9–15-year-olds attending without an accompanying adult (18+) will not be able to play and no refund will be offered/ given. One participating adult (18+) can supervise up to 6 children aged 9-15 years. Therefore, 8 children in a group of 10 would require 2 paying and participating adults 18+.
- Upon arrival at Tomb Raider LIVE Experience, each participant will be required to sign a health and safety waiver. Failure to sign this will result in you being unable to play the attraction, and no refund will be offered. This is in line with our health and safety policy.
Please arrive 10 mins before your ticket time. Whilst we will endeavour to accommodate any latecomers wherever possible, latecomers are not guaranteed entry and no refund will be offered.
- Tomb Raider: The LIVE Experience is a physical attraction, if you are doubtful that you may be able to complete the experience, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- When you receive your tickets check the details carefully. When attending the event, bring proof of age if appropriate.
- Tomb Raider: The LIVE Experience can be played in groups of a maximum of 10 people. If you purchase fewer than 10 tickets for your selected group/ timeslot you may have additional players added to your group.
- On occasions it may be necessary to split your team to accommodate all bookings in a day. LLE will endeavour not to split bookings, but this cannot be guaranteed, and refunds will not be offered should your group not be able to play together.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that as many games and activities are available to ticket holders, we reserve the right, without prior notice, to remove or close games and activities as required. The reason for any closure or removal provided by this condition may include technical or operational reasons or to ensure the safety and security of guests, if LLE reasonably considers the circumstances so require. No refunds or price reductions can be given in these circumstances.
- LLE cannot be held liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others. However, LLE does not seek to exclude its liability to you for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited.
- These terms and conditions do not create any rights or obligations enforceable by or against anyone other than LLE, Tomb Raider: The LIVE Experience and you.
- The purchase by you of tickets and these terms and conditions (and any contractual or non-contractual matters arising in relation to these terms and conditions) are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of any transaction between you and LLE are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Pricing is subject to change at any time and without notice.
- Your gift voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Tickets must be booked and redeemed within this period.
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The value of a Gift Voucher is redeemable against the face value of tickets in your basket, if the value of your basket is higher than the value of your voucher you will need to pay the difference in balance.
- Should the value of your Gift Voucher exceed the amount in your basket the remaining balance can be used against a future booking. No cash value or change will be given.
- If you have registered, with LLE and/or any of our associated companies, your interest in receiving marketing or other information and thereby given your consent, you may be contacted with relevant promotions, offers or information that you have expressed an interest in or that might be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive further material, please email email@example.com.
- We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with United Kingdom data protection legislation.
Still confused? Then please contact LLE Customer Services using the details set out below, quoting the order number you were given at the time of purchasing your tickets (if applicable), and we’ll see what we can do to help.
Address: Tomb Raider The LIVE Experience, Camden Stables Market
Lower Basement & Upper Basement Atrium
London NW1 8AH
Telephone: 0161 791 0727